Founded in 1933 by the engineer Heinrich Heinen they first carried out cylindrical grinding. The expansion of the product range to die-cast components was made in 1969.
Following the move from Euskirchen to Bad Münstereifel in 1987 the company expanded both space-wise and technically. This allowed for a significant period of growth. Auto Heinen continues to develop both in national as well as international markets.
With the acquisition of the company by brothers Theodor and Meinrad Scherer, and integration into the Scherer Group, the company plans to expand consistently to reach high-tech companies in the supply-industry.
For over 80 years our focus has been on the manufacturing and finishing of components and parts in aluminium die-casting.
Our experienced staff accompany clients from the basic concept of a product, through the prototype phase, via testing and validation to the series production all along offering high level problem-solving skills and efficient project management.
Our success in the market is achieved by the constant pursuit of unique features and additional customer benefits. Our vision is the long-term existence of the company through continuous improvement and technological prowess.
- Engineering and Process Planning
- Materials Expertise
- Processing of special alloys
- State-of-the-art casting technology
- Machining of aluminium and steel
- Complex machining concepts integrated with washing, assembly and, or leak testing
- Assembly of components and complex assembly management
- Engine: Engine components for oil pumps, water pumps, cylinder head, camshaft, valve gear, cowlings and chain drive
- Transmission: Transmission components made of aluminium and composite structures; from the planetary carrier to selector forks and gear shift sub-assemblies
- Clutch: Housing for clutch master cylinder as well as pistons for direct shift gearbox or components for the hydraulic clutch actuation
- Steering Body: Uses very modern mould filling and solidification simulation and innovative tooling concepts