Founded by the Carbone family in 1994, the company originally produced and marketed functional and elegant goods for traditional DIY enthusiasts.
Over the past 25 years, the company has continued to develop the Tood product line and has moved into the industrial sector alongside the DIY market. Today, Tood stands for high-quality products which are practical to use and feature an attractive design.
This solid foundation combined with the expertise of the Scherer Group brought fresh momentum which has significantly boosted the innovativeness of the company's product development activities.
Our functional and diverse plastic products are suitable for both DIY enthusiasts as well as for professionals on construction sites, in workshops and in industrial companies. Our comprehensive standard range is primarily designed with practicality in mind, but also boasts an exclusive and attractive design.
Our strengths lie in trading with hardware stores and specialist retailers as well as DIY stores and large chains, which can sell our products to the end consumer cost-effectively.
A large network of sales representatives – distributed across key European markets – are highly motivated at marketing our products and are always on hand to help our customers with their expertise.
- Design of state-of-the-art solutions for the storage and transportation of tools and accessories
- Modular principle which uses all storage options – “fill all spaces”
- Customisable interchangeable product modules
- Expert technical support from a large network of sales representatives
- Produced largely in Germany
- Tool cases and boxes
- Tool bags
- Mobile workshops
- Construction site cases
- Rolling modular cases
- Work trestles
- System cases
- Organiser boxes
- Small parts boxes
- Open-fronted storage boxes
- Tipping bins
- Plastic and steel storage racks
- Products for home and garden