In 1977 the two toolmakers Claudio Miorandi and Ivano Pradella founded the company.
Using from the outset traditional craftsmanship, coupled with the pursuit of perfection, was the philosophy of the company. With the advent of modern CAD systems in design and electronics the machine tool industry experienced an enormous surge of evolution.
A challenge and an opportunity which was gladly accepted. It revolutionized the development, design and production of injection and die-casting moulds. The integration into the Scherer Group adds a high level of competence in mass-production, which is of great importance in the design of moulds.
The plastic injection and aluminium die-casting moulds from our company are the result of many years of experience.
Hard-working and highly motivated employees work with joy and commitment to our traditional values and offer their knowledge to solve all daily challenges. Our pursuit for perfection is not measurable, but probably the result of this aim adds to our performance.
Due to the knowledge in our companies and their technical possibilities we can offer our customers exceptional benefits.
- Consulting in the planning and preliminary design phase
- Product design and design of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Design and manufacture of moulds for plastic and aluminium
- Manufacture of moulds up to a size of 2500x2000 mm and a weight of 30 tons
- Sampling with injection moulding machines up to 1500 tons closing force and pressure casting machines up to 1200 tons clamping force