In 1956 the brush factory Walther, Ebnat-Kappel, and the Metall Zug formed WEZ Kunststoffwerk AG. After the early years mainly making articles for their parent companies, we expanded to make technical plastic products.
In 1970, the development and production of plastic containers was added. We are a pioneer in the development of ESD compliant containers and related systems for the storage and transport of PCB’s. We also have a high level of competence in the development of logistics containers.
Not least owing to the integration into the Scherer Group we are now one of the leading manufacturers in this industry.
Be it for the construction sites of this world, for highly sensitive medical equipment, or the hygiene or related food industries, we work in all sectors offering time and again quality plastic storage solutions.
Designed down to the last detail, a tradition we have followed for decades. We are in close contact with our customers and therefore understand them as innovation partners, anticipating their needs to the maximum effect.
This results in products and services that more than meet requirements, they are able to inspire - for over 65 years.
- Development of logistics concepts using individual plastic containers for storage, distribution and POS
- Modular ESD products for protection of electronic components
- Sophisticated solutions to the finest detail
- Marketing and Corporate Communications Scherer Group
- Customised load-carriers for intralogistics
- Euro- and SGL-standard stackable containers, conductive line too (ESD)
- Handling systems for printed circuit boards (PCB)
- Trays and tablets (standard and customised solutions)
- Open-fronted storage boxes with rack systems
- Rack boxes with rack systems
- Tipping bins with rack systems
- Bins for small parts as insert boxes and hinged boxes